Payment Model
During the confirmation it is required to pay 30 % of the total. The remainder of 70% is to be paid no later than 21 days before the day of arrival. If the date of arrival is in less than 30 days, then you need to pay the full amount. After the payment of reservation, you will receive a confirmation of payment Vouchers will be sent 21 days before the day of arrival.

 

Method of Payment
1. Payment via bank transfer. It is necessary to pay within 24 hours upon receipt of booking. Bank charges shall be borne by the sender in its entirety. Payment via bank transfer can be no later than 5 days prior to arrival.

2. Payment by card, supported cards include American Express, Diners Club, Visa and MasterCard. All data is protected by at least 128-bit encryption, and you can read more on that in the section on data protection.

3. Payments through bank accounts from the Croatian. Pay via bank account can be no later than 3 days before arrival.

When paying with credit cards, payers account will be charged in the HRK amount, there is a possibility of minimal exchange differences, which will be debited from the guest’s account.

 

 

Payment Security Statement

T-Com Pay Way applies - Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol with 128-bit data encryption and MD5 algorithm.

The ISO 8583 protocol ensures that the exchange of data between the T-Com system and the authorization centers of card companies is carried out in a private network, which is protected by a double-layer firewall from unauthorized access.